Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time Out

I have taken a extended "time out" from blogging. I find it to be very difficult to maintain. I don't know about you, but when I begin to feel like I'm overwhelmed, I find it easy to shut down....at least certain things. Bloggin has been one of those for me. Hopefully, I will attempt to blog more in the coming weeks. I know that the 3 people that read this blog will be jumping for joy. LOL!

The ministry that the Lord has entrusted me with is doing well from the standpoint of having opportunity to serve. I am preaching more than ever, we have more people going on the mission field with us than in years past, and I am full of excitement about the opportunities I have been given.

The adoption is getting closer and we are preparing our home to have another child. You can keep up witht he adoption at my wife's blog: www.intheheartofourhome.blogspot.com

Please continue to pray for my family and the ministry that I have. I want to use it for the glory of God and give Him my best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment