Thursday, May 27, 2010

Suggested Reading and Summer Reading List

Recommended Reads & Summer Reading List

I would like to recommend some books I’ve recently read. I have found these books fun, educational, inspiring, and encouraging. I hope that you will read these books!

Knowing God by: J.I. Packer
Tell the Truth by: Will Metzger
Family Driven Faith by: Dr. Voddie Baucham

The Forgotten Spurgeon by: Ian Murray
9 Marks of a Healthy Church by: Mark Dever

The Peacemaker by: Ken Sande
George Whitefield Vol. 1 &2 by Arnold Dallimore
Shepherding Your Child’s Heart by: Ted Tripp

God Doesn’t Believe in Atheist by: Ray Comfort
Family Worship by: Donald Whitney

The Truth War by: J. MacArthur
Duties of a Parent by: J.C. Ryle

Adopted for Life by: Russell Moore

Eric’s summer reading list.....

He is Not Silent by: Al Mohler
Gospel Worship by: Jeremiah Burroughs
Marks of a Messenger by: J. Mack Stiles

Expositional Thoughts on Mark by: J.C. Ryle
The Jesus You Can’t Ignore by: J. MacArthur

Biblical Manhood by: Stuart Scott

If you have read any good books, please let me know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment